Sunday, February 27, 2011

The whole situation of "seeing people" before dating people -bb shenanigans

Now today I thought I would take a break from the fiction sundae and take a bite of reality beefcakes.
First of all, I thought if you liked someone and you went out for coffee or something it meant that you are going out with that person, but I was recently corrected because apparently you need to go out multiple times and actually have some talk about where you guys are at. Anyways, Recently I have been seeing two separate women (not at same time) but both situations were different because in one situation I felt little or nothing, and in this current situation I think that she feels little or nothing.
If we divide these people into both the "wanted" person and the "wanter" person, I want to talk about the "wanted" person. See, they are put in this unique position where they can hold the "wanter" person at arms length and watch as they try to gain your affection. They are able to scout out the situation and see if they can get anything out of this person without fear of emotional consequences. Now, in most situations this happens for a very limited period of time because the "wanted" simply blows the other person off and says they dont want to be with the "wanter". With this girl who wanted me, I might have waited a bit too long before I gave her the bad news which sucks for her, but I took my time anyway.. (we are talking like a week or 2) Anyways now there is this girl who I like, and she is giving me signals now that are not unlike ones I gave to this other girl.
Who knows what will happen.
I just wanted to share my experience of being both the champ and the chump..

No comments:

Post a Comment