Monday, October 5, 2009

Ok this is a little Bizarre -- Bizarro Brody


Zebras are forming industrialized communities without filling out the proper permits first. They've already started building factories on lands that aren't yet authorized for land development.

An investigation into the ongoing breach of bureaucratic mechanisms led to the discovery that zebras avoided filling out the permits, because they are not high functioning mammals, but rather primitive grazers. Also it appears the factories they are allegedly building consist of only a few small branches a young zebra pushed into a pile.

Whatever the cases be with the situation, the permit filling laws were broken and the consequences must be laid out. All zebras well have to be killed.


5 comments:

  1. What happened to you "Bizarro" Brody? You just stop coming to my class. I hope you haven't lost your way. You're always welcome back.

    I don't understand why you are writing such ridiculous things. Nothing you do makes sense. I think you might need help. There are a lot of qualified people you can talk to about your issues. I have a friend I can recommend if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the fuck Carol. I stop coming to your class, because your grammar sucks and you shouldn't be condescendingly barfing your horrible english skills all over your students.

    Also, what the fuck Carol. I make sense, you just have to make sense out off the non sense. Maybe you need help in helping yourself to understand all the nonsense in my senseless posts. Holy hell.

    What's your friends name. Is she cute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, I hope that this "time apart" is sufficient for you, because i deeply miss your ever insightful words of wisdom for me and your patients. please "holla" when you have the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's married. If you can't take anything seriously then nobody can ever help you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you make a lot of sense, I really love the way you write. it is outstanding ! I will check out everything you have written, and if you don't believe me, just check mine out.

    ReplyDelete