Friday, March 12, 2010

A minute with Tyler - by Jon and Ryan

Ryan - "Hey Tyler, is this your onion on the table?"
Tyler - "Why, is it a PROBLEM?"
Ryan - "No, I just think it's a bit random there's a red onion on the living room table".
Tyler - "Oh haha...."
Tyler - Maybe it's not my onion? Jon never leaves his onions on the table. It could be Ryan's, then he's just screwing with me. Where is my weed. Maybe Jon has an onion in the fridge and this is my onion. I left that roach on the porch, I should look for it. Oh, the paper's on the doorstep, Obama and healthcare front page. Obama is the man....no he is THE MAN! If I was gay I would have sex with Obama...no I would have sex with him now. We'll lets be reasonable, i'd have sex with Michelle and secretly involve myself with Obama and his affairs. Fuck my roach is lost.

This concludes a minute with Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment