Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My First Internet Prank - By rRyan

So I randomly found this site yesterday where you can talk to random people with anonymity (you can find it here) What became evident after talking to a few nice chaps, is that the internet is full of INTERNET PREDATORS!1!! This is news to me, seeing as how i spend my time on the net surfing respectable, reputable, well regarded sites. I thought this was someone pulling my chain!

ANYHOOZER, on this site most of these guys started their conversations with things like "I AM A MALE, YOU FEMALE?? I AM SO HORNY", and the remarkably speedy first post and my personal fav, "R U HRNY?". Wow, just wow.. you cant even take the time to fully spell the words. SO, naturally i was alittle put off by these internet jerks, and i wanted to enact some sort of revenge, not only for me but for the little girls just checking this site out! can you imagine?? "Hewo Im 6 yeaws ode :)" followed by ( imagine a deep growly voice) "WANNA SEE MY DICK?". Sick stuff im tellin you. Anyways I have a shortend version on the conversation here:

Stranger: 18+ girl?
You: bonjour!
You: oui je suis un femme
Stranger: salut
Stranger: tu parlais du anglais?
You: yes
Stranger: ok cool

the stuff i took out now is boring, get to know you stuff.. i had to lure him in with this stuff just like im sure he lured 1000s of other girls.
Also for this first bit i play along to get him going, then I start to fuck with him later.

So on the the fun stuff...


Stranger: how do you want to spend the next few years.
You: tell me what you want to do to me
Stranger: really?
You: do you want to play with me or not?
Stranger: I want to flirt with you first :)
Stranger: i'm a fucking tease
You: i dont fall for that stuff, i would walk away
Stranger: awww
Stranger: well, since your so forward. i can man up a bit.
Stranger: are you in your bedroom?
You: we are in the living room
Stranger: we?
Stranger: oh
Stranger: me and you?
You: im about to send you away if you dont do any thing
Stranger: ok
You: good byeee.....
Stranger: i would start out with a kiss
Stranger: soft, silent press
Stranger: i would frame your face with my hands
Stranger: i'd turn off the lights
Stranger: lie down with you on the couch
Stranger: id begin to kiss your neck
You: you are a good kisser
Stranger: i am very
You: i respond to your movements
Stranger: one of my few talents
Stranger: my hands would navigate your body
Stranger: documenting your countours, and responses
Stranger: i would shift my weight
Stranger: and gradually gyrate.
Stranger: your heart beat quickens.
Stranger: i feel this through your supple breasts
Stranger: your breathing matches the same tempo
Stranger: i turn you over
You: i am getting very hott
Stranger: and and unzip my pants
Stranger: no fucking condom today
Stranger: oh well
Stranger: i lean in
Stranger: my breath is shaky
Stranger: from shear anticipation
Stranger: your lying face down
Stranger: i breathe in your ears
You: oh my goddd
Stranger: i wrap my arms around your shoulders
Stranger: and squeeze
Stranger: gently but i am pretty strong
You: i twist your nipples
Stranger: i sit up and slide down your knickers
Stranger: and return you kissing you neck
Stranger: then i part your legs
Stranger: they are slightly ajar
You: STICK IT INNN MEE
Stranger: i enter
Stranger: for a moment
Stranger: your mouth opens
Stranger: your breating halts
You: i spit on you
Stranger: i thrust
Stranger: you are so fucking tight
You: i start poking you
Stranger: this feels amazing
Stranger: again i wrap my arms around you
Stranger: and draw you in
You: i grab a razor and start shaving the hair off your chest
Stranger: . . .
Stranger: is this really the time for that?
You: yes, you are so hairy
You: but keep pumping man, you are doing great
Stranger: I decide to turn the tables
Stranger: I hand you the reigns
Stranger: i lie down and you straddle me.
Stranger: im so relaxed
Stranger: and you push down
Stranger: taking every inch
You: we head up to the bedroom first... i put a coller on you and you crawl up the stairs after me
Stranger: feeling equal parts pain and pleasure
Stranger: no, no colloers
Stranger: collers*
Stranger: I respect you
Stranger: this is initimate.
Stranger: and fun
You: you resist, but you cant resist me
You: i head up to the bedroom
Stranger: i throw you on the bed
Stranger: i push my hand into the side of your face
Stranger: not to roughly
Stranger: i bend you overs
You: i bite it
Stranger: :)
Stranger: i disarm your agression with well placed kiss
You: i bite your lips
Stranger: playfully
You: draw some blood...
Stranger: no, catherine no blood
You: i start licking the blood
Stranger: :O
Stranger: I grab your waist
Stranger: and raise it level with my crotch
Stranger: and i fucking mount youy
Stranger: from here on in
Stranger: i will ride you like a triple crown jockey
Stranger: im bigger and stronger than you
Stranger: I slam
You: thats why i have a gun
Stranger: all the way in and all the way out.
You: I scream
Stranger: wait wait
You: RAPE!
Stranger: blood, guns.
You: my neighbor comes running in
Stranger: no
You: and he rips his cloths off and looks at you
You: oh yeah sean he wants you
Stranger: fuck sake
You: he is very, very big
Stranger: are you andrea?
You: "your asshole is mine" he says longingly
Stranger: unfortunately i realize now, rather naively that you aren' the girl in the photo you gave
You: hours later i find you in the shower crying like a girl
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

THE END.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha holy fuck! I had to stop reading half way through because I was on the boarderline of bursting out laughing, and people would have thought I was a nut. I was holding on to my nose hoping I could contain myself.

    How can you trick the poor man like this, he's just trying to find some internet loving.

    Funniest thing I've read in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best internet prank ever! hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, we only accept religious pandering on Lerkinday, a day of the week I just made up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. couldent have said it better myself

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was brilliant....and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete