Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the ReddY membrANe that surrounds me

is slowly growing lighter. The point of light on the horizon is engulfing me. The tip of my body breaks through and emerges into open air.

I am alive.

I am not afraid because i see that there are many others around me. We breath together; in. out. in. out. The silence is sometimes broken by one of our yellow/green friends in the form of a whistle. Life is good.

Life is now not good. It's been three weeks and these disgusting green abominations i earlier referred to as "friends" are now starting to form on me and my brothers. I can't enjoy the fresh air anymore and whenever we get cold, our "friends" get hard. I can't live like this.

There is hope however.

Every once in a while a battering ram from heaven comes to purge us of our "friends". Some of my brothers are taken but in the end its well worth...

"BROTHERS, HOLD ON! OUR SAVIOUR IS COMING TO PURGE US!
AHHHHHHHH IM DETACHED, MY LIFE HAS BEEN TOO SHORT"

Meanwhile....

Dude, Ryan.. are you picking your nose?

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful ! I exclaim ! You are good my friend.... i will always feel no shame.

    Check me out;

    http://ecelliamsonton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete