Sunday, April 19, 2009

Action in Progress- ryan

In study room in library, women annoyed with something big african guy said. she says he will get kicked out if he keeps doing this, he says "im not your whore" (i almost laugh, not because im sexist but because i have never heard a guy say this) she gets the info guy... waiting now (this is happening as im writing this) he comes in, im starting to get excited because some shit might go down.. he says that work has to be done in this room and he leaves... damn. fucking anticlimactic! ok well here is how my version would go.
The small info guy runs into the library swinging, not because he is racist or naturally over aggressive, but because he has had a crush on this tattle tail for ages. The big guy is startled but prepared, he knew with that whore comment that something could happen. The IT guy jumps over a row of computers and attempts to crash into big guy (BG), BG jumps above his chair and puts all of his weight into his elbow which comes crashing down on IT's neck. The result is much more gorier than one would expect. Im two rows away and i get blood and brains (???) all over me as i type this. Im loving it because I have only seen this shit in video games. BG turns to me in agression, and i give him a thumbs up and smile. he smiles and runs off. I am left with a body and that tattle tail chick screaming in hysteria. I want her to shut up.
the end.

5 comments:

  1. Fuck ya, this is a story. I read it and then was enjoyed'd with myself. The second version make better time time in my magination, was like super trip with the friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah its a choose your own adventure story, that was just my take on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. My story involves getting the girl in the end, oh, and she's Carmen Electra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, i was expecting that. But then it just ended. When I hear a story I don't want it to end like it ends in real life.

    ReplyDelete