Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bread -- Brody the Writter

I used to really enjoy eating bread too. White Wonder bread to be more specific. I guess this was during the time when I was still a single digit age. It tasted good just to eat it as was, undressed straight from the bag. Still the enjoyment also came from playing with it; rolling it into a ball or making a tiny little imperfect cube. You could try as hard or long as you want, but the edges would always obstinately bend with the concave imprints of your fingers. When you bite into the cube-ish piece of bread it was still soft, but had the intention of something more solid. Fucking good and it left that impression of your teeth that was interesting to look at.
Now I really dread the bread, like the red head man said.... ugh nevermind that was fucking lame.

Now I really dislike bre


Now I fucking hate bread....

Now.... Now, It's not the same anymore. It's more of a chore to eat bread, or sandwiches, or things that are related to sandwiches in ways that make eating them a chore. Actually eating has become a chore, and drinking too. I'm not saying I'm anorexic, but I envy their courage to defy submitting to necessities. I think if I didn't eat for a long time I might appreciate it more, but I also fear I might die. If I didn't die and started eating again, I'm sure I would have to live the rest of my life constantly thinking about how easy everything was during the time of the not eating time (deal with it).

That kind of makes me think, maybe all the drudge of life is caused by relating our current situations to past experiences when things were better or easier. The people who take risks to experience new and different things eventually fall back into the norm. By taking those risks they've only created memories to further torment their current state of thought.

"Man, not eating was fucking rad, I saved $20 tuesday and I had like an extra two hours to draw circles on that peice of old printer paper. But fuck [subliminal gay message], now I know I have to eat and it's become that much more annoying." - Said by You

That's exactly what you would say to yourself, I know this because I didn't make that sentence up, I quoted your future self.

"I would quote you more often if you would more often say things worth quoting." - Me

That was me quoting myself. I'm aloud to do that because I said the sentence out loud before writing it. After you say something out loud you can no longer write it down in the narrative. You are forced to italicize it and enclose it with the double floaty line thingys. You also have to write your name at the end.

"I'm going to stop writing and go draw circles on a piece of paper." - Me

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you. In fact, just the other day I was complaining to myself that I had to eat. I was enthralled in something and then hunger snuck up, damnit! Drinking, I don't mind drinking because it's so damn easy.
    Of course, if it suites you Brody, you can go with out eating for weeks, and once you perish i'll prey for you resurrection. In the unfortunate event that fails, I get your guitars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aloud should be allowed
    and did you actually say those things out loud??
    weirdo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow good call, I fucked up on "allowed"

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like drawing squares

    ReplyDelete