Sunday, April 26, 2009

Change in Power

Merlin has been voted mayor of Shouldice after calling upon the election himself. Only three citizens voted in the election as most of the Apathetics were buying bread that day, and the other more violent citizens were sharpening their gardening tools into more dangerous looking bartering tools. The ballot tally'er has informed us that the three voters were Merlins' two daughters and his wife Emily, who has been missing for a number of years. Emily has once again disappeared.

1 comment:

  1. Emily is "domesticated", so there no need to panic or look for her in my closet. Who really cares how I got in? I'm alot better than the previous guy, woot woot. Anyways my first order of business is to start censoring information that is getting out, its annoying and the people do not need to hear it. So please be warned that I will be altering slander directed towards me.

    in Shouldice we trust
    it is fair and just

    ReplyDelete