Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pre-Present Day Reflection -- Brody the Writter

It's tough...


Today is Wednesday...?

I don't think I slept last night or else my dream was very lucid and consisted of me counting cars driving by Tylers house, while his couch reluctantly attempted to support me in its sick willed fashion.

Yesterday was Tuesday?...

The night was successful like the ways i attepmt to spell/cast certain words. It's fun to spell things wrong (to make me feel human), but it didn't get me laid last night. It also didn't get me laid this morning in her bathtub (SMASH!).

No seriously it didn't...

Today is Wednesday I'm sure of it...

I'm collectively trying to purchase a music recorder so I can make sounds more permanent. I have possesion of everything but a power cable, and my thingy likes power cables, nay it craves them. If it could talk to me it would probably request I plug it into the wall, but it can't talk to me until I actually do that.


In a closing thanks I would like to say to people who probably well never read this: Thank you.
Thank you to everybody who let me sit near them. Ryan*2, Sara, Tish, Alex?. Sara snorts when she laughs and I love it.
Thank you Demaira? for buying me and my friends shooters, it was I think the nicest thing anyones every done for me and for that reason I well jump in front of you if somebody is shooting bullets in your direction or making stabbing motions whilst walking towards you. I'm forever in debt.
Thank you to the pretty girls who refuse to talk to me, for I have saved a small fortune in avoidance of being benefactor to your entertainment.

Also, because this post might not leave much room for responses, I would like to know if anyone has any requests for songs I should record? Not saying I'll let anyone hear it, for sake of my dignity.

2 comments:

  1. Unlike people of lesser gray matter I can read between the lines. So while you sit there spread eagled and showing off your pretty flower, remember, the Malk Militia continues to grow from the waste and filth that you publish daily... You don't realize how dangerous your really are, I intend to show you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I used the wrong name... Still new to this whole Internet blogging thing my bad :)... Unlike people of lesser gray matter I can read between the lines. So while you sit there spread eagled and showing off your pretty flower, remember, the Malk Militia continues to grow from the waste and filth that you publish daily... You don't realize how dangerous your really are, I intend to show you...

    ReplyDelete