Wednesday, March 25, 2009

tyler, we need to talk about your flair== by ryan

STAN
Joanna? Would you come here for a moment, please?

JOANNA
I'm sorry. I was late. I was having lunch.

STAN
I need to talk about your flair.

JOANNA
Really? I have 15 buttons on. I, uh, (shows him)

STAN
Well, ok, 15 is minimum, ok?

JOANNA
Ok.

STAN
Now, it's up to you whether or not you want to just do the bare
minimum. Well, like Brian, for example, has 37 pieces of flair. And a
terrific smile.

JOANNA
Ok. Ok, you want me to wear more?

STAN
Look. Joanna.

JOANNA
Yeah.

STAN
People can get a cheeseburger anywhere, ok? They come to Chotchkie's
for the atmosphere and the attitude. That's what the flair's about.
It's about fun.

JOANNA
Ok. So, more then?

STAN
Look, we want you to express yourself, ok? If you think the bare
minimum is enough, then ok. But some people choose to wear more and we
encourage that, ok? You do want to express yourself, don't you?

JOANNA
Yeah. Yeah.

STAN
Great. Great. That's all I ask.

JOANNA
Ok.

My point Tyler is that your not putting on enough flair. post something of value.

bonus for who can name the movie that this is from first

3 comments: