Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some things dont make sense... by ryan



Some things just do not make sense to me.

So picture this= i wake up today thinking fuck! i need to return this video camera ASAP before i get some late charges! Bam, im at the school in a giffy, and the nice (but stupid, ill get into this later) lady didnt give me any late charges. so i take this mini dvd cassette tape, and im like "ok what do i do now to get this". So i have to get a camera back from the nice (but stupid) lady, and she gives me a fire wire to fire wire chord, and im like "sweet! i can get my info!" then i realize that none of the computers have a firewire port... ok fuck. media lady and computer help lady have been trying to help me but haven't been more helpful than a bag of nails. I manage to get my hands on a firewire-USB cable with another videocamera but nothing is recognized. I run up to help desk (wtf i thought i was talking to library help desk>???) and they are closed. I go back to library and try finding help on the internet or software...fail.

point= hour lost, dumb people who should have other jobs, sad me for never getting my fucking data transfered.

some things dont make sense to me

4 comments:

  1. you lead a very uninteresting life, now start blogging about cool shit like the time you got your dick stuck in the vacuum cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i guess that makes 2 of use considering how much time your spend avoiding reality

    ReplyDelete