Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whatever, I never really loved Mini Wheats -- Brody the Writter




Man fuck Mini Wheats. Strawberries are what its all about. I've always liked them, I mean everyone does. They are the pinnacle of things you can eat. I've just always told myself "hey what are you thinking, they're $6.00 for a little plastic container." or thought people would judge me: "Everybody look, that kid thinks he's worthy enough to be eating strawberries. Let's kick his ass". Maybe after I ate them I'd find out they belonged to some linebacker who was going to bust my ass.

At any rate, I'd said fuck it all last night and ate one, just one, but I know there well be more. I did it late at night hoping that all those mini wheats would be carelessly asleep in their box, their dreams lost in the milky way. It was amazing, I got that little strawberry all wet to make sure there was no chemicals on it, then I bit it clean to the green leafy part, whatever you call that. What an experience, fucking eh Strawberries!

3 comments:

  1. wtf am i reading your strawberry post when i have an exam in an hour??@???#!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because strawberries are the answer to lifes mysteries. I thought blueberries at first; clearly I was decieved.

    ReplyDelete